- That each of us would practice the presence of God in
everything we do and say.
- For servants hearts that seek to impart value to our fellow
team members and to the Ethiopians we work with and minister
- That we would be prepared in mind and heart to share Jesus
whenever the opportunity presents itself and the Spirit
prompts us, and to share Him in a personal, powerful, and
- That many would come to know Jesus through our testimony
and our hands-on ministry.
- For health in body, soul, and spirit on our trip, and
for travel safety.
- For the ability to trust that God is caring for those
we have left behind.
- For flexibility, creativity, resilience, and peace in
- For the ability to recognize when Satan is at work and
to pray against him with Christ's power and authority.
- For each team member to have a full measure of grace to
do the work God has purposed for him or her to do.
- That we would see God's glory as we do His work.